Week 5

Date: 30/08/2017 (Wednesday)
Title: Registering project title

In this week, Sir Azlan registered me and my partner name and the title of the project under his supervision on the FYP website. I should be able to check the application status online once the supervisor approved my application. We'are now officially under the supervision of Sir Azlan for my FYP. As my supervisor, Sir Azlan will guide me in the project; recommend approaches, techniques and methods appropriate to achieve the project’s objectives.

Objective
  • To give best suitable project's title to supervisor
Conclusions
  • At the end of discussion with supervisor, our supervisor agreed to choose "Development of Backup Power Controlling System using Internet of Things" as our project title. Then my partner and i can proceed to the next step.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2

Week 1

Week 3