Week 1

Date: 31/07/2017 (Thursday)
Title: Selecting a supervisor

I decided to follow my friend (Amirul Haziq) to search for lecturers that are still available to be the supervisor for FYP. 

So we went to meet one lecturer which is Sir Azlan bin Abu. Sir Azlan is the Head of Section of the Electronic Engineering Technology Section. 
Sir Azlan showed us the tittles that can be taken under his supervision. I was interested in one of the title which is “Backup Power Controlling Systems using Internet of Things”. 

Sir Azlan suggested for me to do some research first before confirming to take the title.


Information about Sir Azlan

Date:  02 – 04/08/2017 (Wednesday to Friday)
Title: Surveying Topics

After the meeting with Sir Azlan, I made some basic research about the tittle. I felt that with enough research and knowledge, I can complete this project. Sir Azlan would be a great supervisor based on his wide knowledge about engineering.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2

Week 3