Week 13-14

Date: 01-10/11/2017 (Wednesday to Friday)
Title: Final FYP briefing (01/11/2017) / Make preparation for exhibition day

Objective

Final FYP breafing :- Remind the students about Exhibition Day.
Preparation for Exhibition Day :- Do some research about details for the components.

Content/Procedure

Final FYP breafing

  • The speaker told us what we need on then event day.
  • For the speaker remind again about the FYP reports.
Preparation for Exhibition Day

  • My partner discussed we I and separate the task that we need to present.
  • My partner and I make some research about our project before present.
Result and Analysis
  • We know what to do on the event day.
  • My partner and I ready to be present on the Exhibition Day.
Conclusions
  • My partner and I feel confident and well prepared to do presentation on Industrial Day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2

Week 1

Week 3